Leh Ladakh motorcyle expedition tour is among the most dangerous in the high passes of Himalayas. Riding your bike through Leh-Ladakh beckons tourists nationally and internationally. Leh Ladakh motorcycle tour is truly once-in-a- lifetime opportunity. Prepare yourself to experience an unforgettable expedition in the solitary Himalayan mountains and passes. You will not regret the decision you have. In fact, you will crave to visit the Himalayas again and again. That is how the mountains enchant you. The experience is truly magical. Many tourists will bear testimony to this statement.
What Do You Get In Leh Motorcycle Expedition Tours
Ladakh is one of the secluded parts of the Tibetan Plateau. The rugged terrains of Leh-Ladakh are one of the most breathtaking views in the world. That is why you need to visit here at least once. One of the world’s highest motorable passes at 12,000 feet above mean sea level, Leh- Ladakh’s landscape consists Northern Himalayan region. Full of adventure, natural scenery and semi-exotic culture, it is internationally known for its beauty. It can be rightfully labelled as 'heaven on earth'. It is truly the crown of India.
A Leh motorbike expedition or a Ladakh motorcycle expedition tours is every daredevil biker’s dream. The ice-laden mountains provide a remarkable view. You feel that you are one with nature. Have a closer look at the terrain and you will notice the bright green oasis in the river valley villages. Monasteries, a few centuries, perched over the most dangerous of rock cliffs, are not affected by time but are still rich with all the history enshrined in its quaint surroundings. Embrace the ancient traditions of Buddhism, both spiritually and mystically, for the exquisite frescoes and invaluable thangkas beckon every traveller who sets foot in the valley.
Ladakh Motorcycle Tour – An Exhilarating Ride
Ladakh is a melting pot of the silence, exoticness and the righteousness of Buddhism. Many pilgrims have painlessly treaded this terrain for attaining enlightenment and Nirvana. The peace and quiet of the Himalayan peaks will help you in letting go of the worldly possessions and become one with the almighty. Such is the power of the solitary Himalayan surroundings.
The highlight of Ladakh motorcycle tour is dealing through the trickiest and the toughest Himalayan roads and High Mountain passes. It is not a tough job for an experienced biker. But keep in mind, you have to choose the right people – tour guides, travel operators and agencies – who are fully trained and experienced in such expeditions and tours. You can bet your life on M H Adventure, for we are tried tested veterans in the industry. We provide the best bike tours to Leh. You can avail the best packages for Ladakh Motorcycle tour also.
Step forward and experience Ladakhi culture like never before. A visit to Khardung La Pass and Pangong Tso lake will mesmerize and captivate your senses. The exquisite scenery, the mountains, gorges, monasteries and people await your arrival. So when are you setting out for the best mototrcyle trip in the world?
Tour Route : MANALI TO LEH LADAKH BIKE ADVENTURE TOURS
Duration : Leh Ladakh Bike Trip 2018 Rs 34000/- PP (Fixed Departure)
Day 01: Delhi/Manali (560 kms/12 hrs)-Over night at Volvo bus.
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-Short ride
Day 03: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Keylong/Jispa (140 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 04: Jispa/ Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu/ (90 kms/5 hrs)
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh (255 kms/ 9 hrs)
Day 06: In Leh-excursion to Khardungla pass(34 kms one way) Rest of day free visit around Leh on your own
Day 07: Leh/ Pangong Lake/Leh same day excursion by Car (150 kms/ one way)
Day 08: Leh/Upper Indus Valley of Ladakh (Tsomoriri Lake) (240 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 09: Tsomoriri Lake/Tsokar Lake/Sarchu (200 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 10: Sarchu/ Manali/ (222 kms/8-9 hrs)
Day 11: Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Day 12: Morning arrive Delhi
INCLUSIONS OF TOUR LEH LADAKH BIKE TRIP
1. Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11.
2. Enfield motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10.
3. Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New).
4. Non AC sharing car for Pangong excursion on day 07.
5. Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
6. One Motorbike Mechanic
7. Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and Tsomorir
8. AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
9. 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
10. First aid box and oxygen cylinder
11. 1 Helmet action Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
12. Spares parts change in Bike during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
13. Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardugla Pass.
14. Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
15. All taxes/ tolls
16. Bone fire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
17. Life time memories and many good friends
EXCLUSIONS OF LEH LADAKH BIKE TOUR :
1. Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary.
2.International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
3.Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
4.Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Himalayan Rider’s control. like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
5.Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’